*These shoes are intentionally discounted because they are blemished. Functionally the shoes work the same as the unblemished versions; however, aesthetically they are not perfect so cannot be sold at full price.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON BLEMISHED PRODUCT.
Click here to go to the unblemished Kid's BILLY Club Rangers.
For sizing help, click here to see our BILLY Footwear Sizing Chart.
• Zip up your own independent style with our BILLY Club Ranger High-Top old schoolyard skate shoes.
• Get your kicks in rugged Cotton Canvas in a Forest Green.
• Casual lace-up design with our Patent-Pending zipper function allows the shoe to open like a book, placing your foot inside without obstruction, zipping closed smoothly with just 1 finger.
• Comes with BPA-Free Silicone zipper pulls with durable nylon cording attached with a removable Lark’s Head knot, so you’re free to create a customized style with your own special flair. Make sure to share your flair!
• Sturdy YCC nylon coiled zipper ensures a smooth transition.
• 2 hidden pockets big enough for cash and your bike lock key.
• The cotton-blend woven laces are adjustable, tie them up tight with skinny jeans, or wear them looser with a laid back attitude.
• Comes with matching laces plus a bonus pair for a pop of orange.
• Round shaped toe with space for toe wiggling and easy zipper zipping.
• Signature BILLY goat-head embroidered logo detailing.
• Lightweight Canvas lining with a special BILLY Club message.
• Padded insole with silicone printing.
• Lightweight Rubber sole with tread for good grip.
• Laser etched BILLY logo on the outer sole.
• Manufactured ethically by certified vendors in accordance with strict international labor and safety-in-workplace laws.
• Available in Kids sizes Toddler 11 to Kids 5.
• This material and its components have been tested and certified by The Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) and is safe for children’s use.
• Available in whole sizes only.
• Comes in a sturdy reusable recyclable shoebox with a special note from Billy Price, co-founder of BILLY Footwear. Just fold it inside-out for customizable storage.