MISSION & VALUES — We support community-based fundraising for people with unmet medical and related expenses due to cell and organ transplants or catastrophic injuries and illnesses.
For 35 years, Help Hope Live has been showing clients and families how to bring together a network of relatives, friends, and neighbors in fundraising efforts to help cover the costs of uncovered medical expenses. These efforts play a critical role in helping our clients recover and maintain their health and independence.
Since 1983, we have helped thousands of people raise millions of dollars for Help Hope Live to pay a wide range of expenses, including out-of-pocket costs for: medications, durable medical equipment, home health care, wheelchair-accessibility modifications, physical therapy, innovative treatments, medical travel and temporary relocation, even emergency living assistance.
Annually, we help place medical care within reach of about 3,000 families across the nation.
OUR VALUES — We are a nonprofit with a multi-decade legacy of service. This is what we stand for:
1. TEAMWORK. We believe our best work is done in collaboration with our clients and the communities in which they live.
2. ACCOUNTABILITY. We are accountable to every client for every dollar we collect and distribute.
3. COMMITMENT. We are committed to our clients, their families, and the communities that support them.
4. TRANSPARENCY. We listen carefully and communicate openly about our activities.
5. TRUST. We strive to earn the trust of every client through valued professional service and counsel.
6. HOPE. We seek to provide hope in a time of overwhelming need.